Onitelecom is one of the Portuguese companies that provide integrated communications solutions, combining connectivity, IT and networking offers.
Our activity is developed in order to maintain a balance between what we consider to be our commercial vocation and our duty of responsible citizenship in the social and environmental fields.
The Policy of Integrated Quality, Environment, Safety and Health at Work and Information Security, reflects our mission, vision and values, based on the following guiding principles:
- Meet the needs of customers and other interested parties fullfilling their expectations;
- Promoting excellence in the implementation and support of customer solutions, leveraging the continuous improvement of service delivery;
- Ensure the protection of their information assets, the continuity of their business and the mitigation of its risks, preventing security incidents and reducing their potential impact.
- Ensure the confidentiality and security control of customer´s networks;
- Maximize shareholder value;
- Promote the professional development of employees, ensuring the adequacy of their skills to the tasks they implement;
- Ensure compliance with conformity obligations;
- Ensure continuous improvement of the effectiveness and periodically review of the integrated quality, environment, SST and SI management system;
- Provide adequate resources to establish and review quality objectives and environmental, SST and SI targets;
- Identify, assess and minimize environmental impacts and ensure the protection of the environment, including pollution prevention and other relevant commitments;
- Identify, assess and manage risks to the SST, promoting injuries prevention for the health of employees;
- Involve stakeholders who influence activity and/or are more influenced by our work, in which respect for the environment is a fundamental value in this business relationship;
- Ensure the dissemination of the policy to all stakeholders, guaranteeing the is communicated, understood and use by everyone working under the organization.
This policy comes into effect and is mandatory in the 10 October 2017. Approved by CTO