Oni Telecom is one of the Portuguese companies that provides integrated communications solutions, offering connectivity, IT and networking solutions.
Our activity is developed in order to maintain the balance between what we consider to be our commercial vocation and our obligation of responsible citizenship in the social and environmental domains.
The Policy of Integrated Quality, Environment, Safety and Health at Work and Information Security, reflects our mission, vision and values, based on the following guiding principles:
- Satisfy the customers and other interested parties, meeting their expectations;
- Promoting excellence in the implementation and support of customer solutions, leveraging the continuous improvement of service delivery;
- Ensure the protection of their information assets, the continuity of their business and the mitigation of its risks, preventing information security incidents and reducing their potential impact;
- Ensure the confidentiality and information security control of customer´s networks;
- Maximize shareholder value;
- Promote the professional development of employees, ensuring the adequacy of their skills to the tasks they implement;
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements and other applicable requirements or other voluntary commitments;
- Ensure continuous improvement of the effectiveness and periodically review of the integrated quality, environment, SHW and IS management system;
- Provide adequate resources to establish and review objectives and targets of quality, environmental, SHW and IS;
- Identify, assess and minimize the environmental impacts and ensure environmental protection, including pollution prevention and other relevant commitments;
- Identify, assess and manage risks to the SHW, promoting the prevention of injuries, wounds and health damage of employees;
- Promote the consultation of workers, giving access to clear information, providing appropriate mechanisms and removing eventual barriers to their participation;
- Involve stakeholders who influence activity and/or are more influenced by our work, in which respect for the environment is a fundamental value in this business relationship;
- Ensure the dissemination of the policy to all stakeholders, guaranteeing that is communicated, understood and used by everyone working under the organization.
This Policy takes effect and is mandatory as of April 30, 2020.